HT Italia HT4020 True-Rms Clamp Meter Features:
- AC TRMS current up to 400A
- DC/AC TRMS voltage up to 600V
- Resistance and continuity test
- Frequency with test leads
- Frequency with jaws
- Phase sequence / Coincidence and with 1 wire
- Active, Reactive, Apparent power on Single/Three phase systems
- Active, Reactive, Apparent energy on Single/Three phase systems
- Power Factor (cosj) on Single/Three phase systems
- Data HOLD
- PEAK (1ms)
- Low battery indication
HT Italia HT4020 True-Rms Clamp Meter Specifications:
Take extreme care of the following conditions while taking measurements with the HT Italia HT4020:
- Do not measure voltage or current in humid or wet environments.
- Do not use the clamp in the presence of explosive gas (material), combustible gas (material), steam or dust.
- Do not touch the circuit under test if no measurement is being taken;
- Do not touch exposed metal parts, unused terminals, circuits and so on;
- Do not use the instrument if it seems to be malfunctioning (i.e. if you notice deformations, breaks, leakage of substances, absence of segments on the display and so on);
- Be careful when you measure voltages exceeding 20V as you may risk electrical shocks.
- Take care not to allow your hand to pass over the safety guard (see Fig. 1, pos.2) on current measurements and voltage measurements using the holster.