Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
Designed for professional electricians and tradesmen
The Fluke Pack30 backpack for professional electricians and tradesmen is rugged yet weighs less than 6.5 pounds. It is built with durable high-quality polyester and features over 30 heavy-duty pockets for storing and carrying your tools to the next job.
Three main storage compartments for test tools, hand tools, and a 12” laptop/tablet; a fourth smaller molded pocket for protection of smaller items.
Rugged waterproof molded bottom offers protection from the elements and keeps the backpack standing for convenient access to tools. See why the Fluke Backpack is the number one choice for carrying tools.
- Padding in the back for comfort and lumbar support
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution and increased comfort
- Weighs only 6.5 pounds
- Clips, brackets and straps on the outside of the Fluke Pack30 for frequently used tools such as tape rolls, measuring tapes, voltage detectors
- Stores, organizes and protects test equipment, hand tools, safety glasses, and personal items like keys, wallet and phone
- Special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller
- Built with durable high-quality polyester and plastic bottom base
- Rugged, waterproof bottom base protects tools, keeping the backpack upright for easy access to tools
- Standard one-year warranty; extendable to 2 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase