Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry.
Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The new Fluke FoodPro Thermometer Series provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
Both FoodPro Series thermometers are hand-washable and feature unique HACCP check lights, which immediately indicate safe or potentially unsafe holding temperatures with either green or red lights.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Receiving: Use FoodPro Series thermometers to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.
FLUKE FoodPro Food Safety Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer Features Include:
- Temperature measurement range up to 200ºC (400ºF)
- LED target illumination
- ºC or ºF readings
- NSF certified
- Hand Washable (IP54)
- HACCP check lights
|-35 ºC to 275 ºC
|Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 ºC ±2 º)
Between 0 ºC and 65 ºC: ±1 ºC
Below 0 ºC : ±1 º ±0.1 degree/degree
Above 65 ºC): ±1.5 % of reading
|<500 ms after initial reading
|Pre-set for foodservice applications
|Distance to spot size/Optical Resolution
|2.5:1 @ 90 % energy, typical
|Typical working range (target illumination)
|˜25 mm to 250 mm
|Minimum target size
|12 mm ø
|Illumination to IR channel offset