FLUKE DS703 FC Diagnostic Video Scope
Industrial maintenance sometimes requires inspecting and accessing components that are hard to reach or are deep inside large complex pieces of equipment.
Whether inspecting turbines, heat exchangers, gear boxes, motors, pumps, valves, compressors, or pipes, maintenance technicians know that what they can’t see can cause dangerous, costly, and time-consuming problems. They’re constantly looking for ways to inspect heavy industrial equipment without having to take it apart.
The Fluke DS703 FC Diagnostic Video Scope has a 7” capacitive touch screen for accurate diagnostics in difficult to reach spaces plus a 720p video recording inspection camera with adjustable LED lighting and digital zoom for quality images. Up is Up® technology rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe.
Save time with the Fluke Connect® system
Wirelessly sync images directly from your diagnostic scope to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order. Having access to maintenance records simultaneously at the inspection site and from the office or an off-site location enables faster decision making and real-time collaboration between team members. You can also live stream images or videos from the diagnostic scope to a smartphone or PC.
Expand the flexibility of your videoscope with optional probes offering cameras that range in diameter from 3.8 MM to 8.5 MM and probes as long as 20 meters. Equip yourself the right probe for your environment.
FLUKE DS703 FC Diagnostic Video Scope Features:
- True 720p video
- 7″ capacitive touch screen
- Wi-Fi capability
- 1280 x 720 resolution
- Rugged and designed to stand up to the dirtiest, most harsh environments
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to navigate button technology
- High definition probe with dual-view camera
- Processing speeds that render a smooth, clear, consistent image
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting to capture the best image
- Up is Up™ technology for an appropriate orientation, regardless of the probe location (1.2 meter probe only)
- Fluke Connect™ allows you to save and share images directly from the diagnostic videoscope
- Quality Control
- Industrial Inspection and Monitoring
Fluke DS703 FC Diagnostic Scope
- Diagnostic Videoscope with 1.2m, 8.5mm semi-rigid probe
- Hand and neck strap
- USB cable, AC power supply/battery charger
- TPAK magnetic hanger, protective EVA case