Fluke 80PK-26 SureGrip Tapered Temperature Probe
The Fluke 80PK-26 SureGrip Tapered Temperature Probe is essentially a bead probe with a handle that can be used as a surface probe for measurements in the range of -40 to 816ºC
The stainless steel sheath allows the bead to measure temperatures higher than bead probes with flexible leads. The handle also allows you to apply more focused surface pressure without having your hand in close proximity to the source.
The 1-metre cable is terminated with a Type K miniature thermocouple connector with 0.792-mm (.312-in) pin spacing. The Fluke 80PK-26 can be used with any temperature-measuring instrument that is designed to accept Type K thermocouples and has miniature connector input.
- Non-caustic gas
- Fluke 51 II Handheld Digital Probe Thermometer
- Fluke 52 II Dual Probe Digital Thermometer
- Fluke 53 II Temperature Logging Digital Thermometer
- Fluke 54 II B Data Logging Thermometer with Dual Input
- Fluke 787 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
- Fluke 289 True RMS Data Logging Multimeter
- Fluke 83V Average Responding Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Mini Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke 80TK Module Thermocouple