Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter
The reliable, repeatable, accurate way to check bearings and machine health
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration, bearing health and machine health.
Manage and monitor workflow for better maintenance results
Using the Fluke Connect Mobile App it’s now easier than ever to manage your vibration screening workflow. Integrated machine profile functionality allows you to setup machine profiles using the app and then push them directly to your 805 FC Vibration Meter.
Users can then use the list of machine profiles to create work orders, and develop route based maintenance schedules which can be dynamically sent to technicians in field, helping to ensure the proper focus on critical assets.
Once a machine is tested, the 805 FC communicates the results directly to the app and associates them with the proper profile and route. This data can easily be shared between teams, so you can make better maintenance decisions.
Other useful features:
- Reliable, repeatable, accurate device for checking bearings and overall vibration
- Features innovative sensor design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Provides consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Offers four-level severity scale to assess urgency of problems and bearing condition
- Allows you to export data via USB or wirelessly, through the Fluke Connect® mobile app
- Compatible with Fluke Connect® Mobile App that can transmit measurements to your smartphone to be shared in real time
- Enables you to get authorization to take next steps in an instant if machine health is at risk via Fluke Connect™ mobile app*
- Allows you to view trending in Microsoft® Excel using pre-built templates
- Measures overall vibration (10 Hz to 1,000 Hz) for acceleration, velocity, and displacement units of measurement for a wide variety of machines
- Provides Crest Factor technology for reliable bearing assessment using direct sensor tip measurements between 4,000 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- Compares vibration levels with ISO-10816 severity scales and stores results to the Fluke Connect Cloud
- Features colored lighting system (green, red) and on-screen comments to indicate how much pressure needs to be applied to take measurements
- Measures temperature with Spot IR Sensor to increase diagnostic capabilities
- Holds and saves up to 3,500 measurements in on-board memory
- External accelerometer (optional) support for hard to reach locations
- Features built-in flashlight for viewing measurement locations in dark areas
- Provides large high-resolution display for easy navigation and viewing
Use the optional Fluke 805ES for difficult or impractical situations
The Fluke 805ES is an external vibration sensor that is ideal in situations for which it is either difficult or impractical to use the onboard vibration sensor tip of the 805 Vibration Meter.
The 805ES allows you to take measurements in crowded or hard-to-reach locations, behind machine guards or enclosures, or in out-of-reach places where it is difficult to apply sufficient manual pressure to the 805 Vibration Meter.