Tenmars TM-91 Features:
- Built-in GM tube.
- The values in µ Sv/h, µ Rem/h or mRemh are displayed on LCD screen
- Quick response to the radiation strength of Beta and Gamma ray.
- Auto ranging.
- Alarm settings.
- Automatic detection, easy setting.
- Low battery indication.
- Bright LCD display for night or day operation.
- A beeper chirps with each radiation count.
- Audio alarm set function.
Tenmars TM-91 Specifications
Note Geiger Counter to be accurate within reasonable standards of acceptance, and includes instructions that, if followed ,will yield accurate measurements. Manufacturer assumes no liability for damages, consequential or otheruyise that may arise from the use of the Geiger counter by any person, under any circumstances. The Geiger counter is sensitive to gamma, beta and X-ray radiation, but not necessarily to etremely low energy forms, or alpha, neutron or microwave radiation. Do not open Geiger counter or otherwise tamper with or attempt to service it