TENMARS TM-86 Specifications:
|Overvoltage Category||CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V|
|LCD Display||3999 counts|
|Sampling Rate||2.5 times/second|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|DC Voltage||0.1mV to 600V ±(0.8% of rdg + 1 dgts)|
|AC Voltage||0.001V to 600V ±(1.2% of rdg + 3 dgt)|
|DC Current||0.01A to 10A ±(1.2% of rdg + 3 dgt)|
|AC Current||0.01A to 10A ±(1.2% of rdg + 3 dgt)|
|Resistance/Accuracy||400Ω, 4kΩ, 40kΩ, 400kΩ, 4MΩ, 40Ω; ±(1.0% of rdg + 2 dgt)|
|Diode Test||Test voltage 1.5 volts|
|Frequency||0.01Hz to 99.99KHz|
|Duty Cycle/Accuracy||20% to 80% ±(1.0% of rdg + 5 dgt)|
|Capacitance/Accuracy||5nF, 50nF, 500nF, 5µF, 50µF, 100µF ±(3.0% of rdg + 5 dgt)|
|Accessories||Carrying case, Test Leads, Operating Manual, Battery|
Tenmars TM-86 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This meter is in compliance with safety Standards EN 61010-1 related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places – make sure that humidity is within the limits indicated in paragraph 6.2.1.
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
- Keep you insulated from the object under test.
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risk of electrical shocks.