Prova Model 710
1. Servicing not covered in this manual should only be performed by qualified personnel. Repairs should only be performed by qualified personnel.
2. Periodically wipe the case and cable with a damp cloth and detergent; do not use abrasives or solvents.
3. Please remove all the batteries if users won’t use the micro-Ohmmeter for a long time.
Prova Model 710 Note:
1. The lithium rechargeable battery is charged and installed at factory; users may operate the ohmmeter directly without charging first. However, when LCD displays the low battery icon please charge the battery first before operation.
2. After START/STOP button is pressed to start measurement, the ohmmeter can not be stopped until the internal circuit operates properly.
Prova Model 710 Warning
- Do not use the lithium battery elsewhere.
- Do not soak or immerge the lithium battery in any liquid.
- The lithium battery may explode if disposed of in Fire.
- The lithium battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.
- Do not expose the lithium battery to temperature higher than 60℃ or 140℉.
- Do not disassemble or crash the lithium battery.
- The lithium battery is glued to the plastic battery cover. Do not attempt to remove it from the battery cover.
- Do not short circuit the lithium battery
- Do not use any sharpened tool to damage the lithium battery.
- Do no touch the battery if the lithium battery is damaged (Damage may result in high temperature).