Magnum Pro MP-P Specifications:
- 0 – 100 PSI (7 Bar) (including and not limited to an inch of water)
- Connections (2 ports) 1/8″ NPT/BSP
- Weight – 1 lb
- Made in the USA
Magnum Pro MP-P Features:
- Delrin® Plastic handle prevents body heat transfer
- Oversized check valves for smooth controlled operation
- Mash proof vent valve (No Needle Valve)
- A patented non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts
- Dual O-Rings on all pistons to ensure zero leakage
- Recessed vent knob to prevent damage from dropping
- 2 year warranty
Points to Remember:
- Insure that all gauges and Instruments to be callbrated are dis· connected from process pressures prior to connecting the pump. The maximum pump design pressure for both the MP·P and MP·V Is 150 pslg.
- Connection to a pressure source greater than 150 pslg could cause serious Injury to person or damage to the pump.
- The fittings and tubing on both the MP·P and MP·V are unique. To reattach tubing to any fittin& heat the tubing end with a heat gun or boiling water to soften the material. Then put the tubing onto the fitting with a twisting motion.
- For best results, operate either pump with the vernier turned the mid position.
Magnum Pro MP-P Models
- MP-P + HK-1: adds a 2ft non-stretch hose kit w/ fittings for side port.
- MP-PKT: includes Pump, a black padded canvas case embroidered with orange thread, 2ft non-stretch hose, fittings and Winchester Engineering M-2 stainless steel 2” analog gauge w/ protective rubber boot.*
- MP-PKT-FIT: includes everything in the MP-PKT plus FasTest universal quick connect kit and coupler for Swagelok tube fittings.*
- MP-PRK: Rebuild Kit for MP-P