Fluke 377 FC Non-Contact Voltage True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
Voltage and current measurements with FieldSense™ technology
The Fluke 377 FC true-rms clamp meter uses FieldSense™ technology to make testing faster and safer, all without contacting a live conductor. You get accurate voltage and current measurements through the clamp jaw. Simply clip the Fluke 377 FC black test lead to any electrical ground, put the clamp jaw around the conductor and see reliable, accurate voltage and current values on the display.
Measure extremely high current with iFlex® probe
Use the included iFlex flexible current probe with the Fluke 377 FC to measure ac current as high as 2500 A. The iFlex probe provides access to large conductors in tight spaces.
Complete 3-phase measurements in quick, easy steps
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in 3 easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated and shown on the meter
- Values are also displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect software
- Phase rotation auto-calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
Easy to see, easy to use with included tools
Your job will get easier when you use the 377 FC clamp meter. The display turns green when a stable FieldSense measurement is detected. Visual Continuity also provides a bright green screen for easy detection of continuity in noisy work areas.
Record, analyze, share results with Fluke Connect® software
With Fluke Connect software you can remotely log, trend and monitor measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults. Fluke Connect also allows you to gather data as the basis for a preventive maintenance program.
- Fluke 377 FC Non-Contact Voltage True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
- TL224 Test Leads
- TP175 TwistGuard™ Test Probes
- AC285 black grounding clip (1 only)
- i2500-18 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes 18 inch (48 cm)
- TPAK ToolPak™ Magnetic Meter Hanger
- Premium carrying case
- Quick reference guide