FLIR E8-XT Infrared Camera – Extended Temperature Range
The FLIR E8-XT Infrared Camera with Extended Temperature Range is a powerful, cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical, and mechanical applications.
The FLIR E8-XT with 320 × 240 infrared pixels resolution—and the ability to accurately measure temperatures from -20°C to 550° will fit your target size, working distance, visual detail needs.
It includes Flir’s MSX® technology for extraordinary thermal imaging detail plus Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools® Mobile app makes sharing images and
sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster.
With the FLIR E8-XT you can gain the competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.
FLIR E8-XT is Easy to Use
Intuitive graphic interface simplifies measurements in both thermal and MSX mode
• Fully automatic and focus-free
• Accurately measure your target using centre spot or max/min area box
• Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls
• Activate MSX to enhance IR images with visual detail for better perspective and interpretation.
CONVENIENT TO SHARE IMAGES AND FINDINGS
Download images, create reports, and share what you’ve found instantly
• Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients
• Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via the FLIR Tools Mobile app
• Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
• Image analysis and editing, plus report creation, through FLIR Tools
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Built for portability and safe, efficient use in harsh environments
• Lightweight and well-balanced at just 0.575 kg
• Withstands a 2-meter drop test
• IP54 Enclosure provides a high level of protection
against dust and water
• Comes with 2-year warranty coverage on the
camera and 10-year coverage for the detector
FLIR E8-XT Features:
- Higher 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels) infrared resolution
- Enhanced thermal sensitivity of 0.06°C (60mK)
- Built in visual camera – saves infrared and visual images together
- MSX (multi spectral dynamic) image enhancement
- Bright colour display
- Improved and simplified menu interface
- Adjustable level and span for improved thermal image contrast
- Included FLIR Tools software for image analysis and reporting
- Rugged housing – drop tested to 2 metres
- Multiple measurement tools (spot meter, area, auto hot and cold spot)
- Thermal blending and isotherm analysis
- Supplied in hard transport case with 2 rechargeable batteries, desktop charger, software, USB cable, power charger)
- FLIR’s 2/10 warranty with 10 years warranty on infrared detector