Extech MA220 Features:
Auto/Manual Ranging The meter turns on in Autoranging mode. Press the RANGE button to enter manual ranging. Each press of the range button will step to the next range as indicated by the units and decimal point location. Press and hold the RANGE button for two seconds to return to Autoranging mode. Note: Manual ranging does not function in AC Current or Diode and Continuity check functions. In Temperature function, it will change the resolution from 0.1° to 1°.
- One touch “Auto Zero”
- 400A AC/DC Current
- 4000 count LCD display
- Functions include Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, and Duty Cycle
- Includes bead wire temperatue probe
- Compact size allows measurements in tight locations
- High accuracy for Current measurements
- Autoranging with Auto Power Off
- 0.9″ (23mm) jaw size accommodates conductors up to 300MCM
- Continuity beeper and Diode test
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display
- Overload protection for all ranges
- Overrange and low battery indicators
- Complete with test leads, case, and two AAA batteries
Extech MA220 Specifications
- Do not exceed the maximum allowable input range of any function
- Do not apply voltage to meter when resistance function is selected.
- Set the function switch OFF when the meter is not in use.
- Remove the battery if meter is to be stored for longer than 60 days.
- Set function switch to the appropriate position before measuring.
- When measuring volts do not switch to current/resistance modes.
- Do not measure current on a circuit whose voltage exceeds 240V.
- When changing ranges using the selector switch always disconnect the test leads from the circuit under test.
- Do not exceed the maximum rated input limits.