The Extech EX730 has a number of features that make it an excellent addition to any toolbox. These features include a peak function that is able to capture all voltage transients and inrush currents and it is also able to take True RMS Voltage and Current measurements as well as containing several multimeter functions. These include AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, Frequency, Resistance, Diode, Type K Temperature, Continuity and Capacitance. It also has the coveted DC Zero and an automatic power off switch. It does all this using the 30 millimeter circular jaw opening that can fit onto large cables measuring 500MCM and by transmitting them onto the white LED display with backlight which is encased inside a double molded housing for maximum protection. The units of this Extech product can also be switched between degrees Fahrenheit and degrees Celsius depending on the job on which you are working. As mentioned this Extech kit goes above and beyond what is usually expected when using this kind of equipment. In order for you to maximise the use of your clamp meter, included in the kit is a 9 volt battery that can be easily recharged at any mains plug, a belt holster so that you can easily store it when you are using your device, a test lead and a Type K general purpose bead wire probe that are fully compatible with this brand of voltage meter.
Extech EX730 800A AC/DC Clamp Meter
The Extech EX730 AC/DC Current Clamp Meter, True RMS with Temperature and DC Zero.
With an ergonomically designed double molded housing for one hand operation and comfort.
- MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Type K Temperature, Diode, and Continuity
- Peak function captures inrush currents and voltage transients
- True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- 30mm circular jaw opening for large cables (500MCM)
- Features include Data Hold, F°/C° switchable, DC Zero, Auto power off
- Double molded housing and white LED display backlighting
- Complete with test leads, 9 Volt battery, general purpose Type K bead wire probe and belt holster.
Authorised Australian Distributor