The HT Italia HT4013 complies with IEC/EN61010-1 under CAT III 600V and is suitable for measurements on both domestic and industrial sites. HT Italia HT4013 Function:
- AC/DC current up to 400A
- DC/AC voltage up to 600V
- “Voltsense” feature for AC voltage detection
- Continuity test with buzzer
- Frequency with test leads
- Diode test
- Duty Cycle
- Temperature with type K probe
- Data HOLD
- Relative measurement
- Auto Power OFF
HT Italia HT4013 Standard Accessories:
- Couple of test leads
- TK101 : Type K bead probe
- Carrying bag
- User manual
PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES
The instrument has been designed in compliance with directive IEC/EN61010-1 relevant to electronic measuring instruments. For your safety and in order to prevent damaging the instrument, please carefully follow the procedures described in this manual and read all notes preceded by the symbol with the utmost attention.
- Before and after carrying out the measurements, carefully observe the following instructions:
- Do not carry out any voltage or current measurement in humid environments.
- Do not carry out any measurements in case gas, explosive materials or flammables are present, or in dusty environments.
- Avoid any contact with the circuit being measured if no measurements are being carried out.
- Avoid any contact with exposed metal parts, with unused measuring probes, circuits, etc.
- Do not carry out any measurement in case you find anomalies in the instrument such as deformation, breaks, substance leaks, absence of display on the screen, etc.
- Pay special attention when measuring voltages higher than 20V, since a risk of electrical shock exists.