Fluke 88V Automotive Multimeter
The Fluke 88V automotive multimeter has measurement functions, troubleshooting features, and accuracy levels needed to solve problems on conventional and hybrid vehicles.
The 88V is the most powerful automotive multimeter ever offered by Fluke. In addition to standard multimeter features such as the ability to measure voltage, current, continuity, and resistance, the 88V can perform:
- Pulse width
- Duty cycle
- Min/Max/Average recording
- Diode tests
- The pulse width function provides millisecond resolution for troubleshooting fuel injectors.
The Fluke 88V meter can take care of many automotive needs, getting into more of the digital multimeters measurement capabilities – it can measure voltage up to 1000 V AC and DC, current up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds and frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle.
Add those features to RPM measurements with optional inductive pickup and millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors to name a few. The 88V comes packed with the functions you need:
- Temperature measurements with optional temperature probe
- Analogue bar graph to track changing or unstable signals
- Min/Max/Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak Min/Max to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- The 88V multimeter is designed for the garage
While working in a garage, the large display digits can help you focus on the vehicle while still being able to read the numbers. Plus, the two-level bright white backlight offers the additional visibility you may need.
An optional magnetic hanger lets you hang the meter from most steel surfaces for easy set-up and viewing. The 88V is designed to be used in high energy environments like those found on hybrid vehicles.
The product is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
Fluke 88V Deluxe Automotive Multimeter Includes:
- Fluke 88V digital multimeter
- High-impact holster
- Test leads