FLUKE 381 Remote Display 1000A True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
The new Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility.
Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people; clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
The new iFlex™ flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 9.1 meters. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- The Fluke iFlex™ flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V Safety Rating
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Safety conformance IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV