The FLIR TG56 Spot IR (Infrared) Thermometers provide non-contact surface temperature readings so you can quickly and easily take measurements in places that are out of reach. Providing a distance-to-spot ratio of up to 30:1, the TG56 can measure smaller targets from a safer distance. New mode options give you control to view your current reading and last two temperature readings simultaneously. The TG56 are built with a color screen that makes it easy to navigate and select settings, plus adds visibility and efficiency to the advanced feature set. The TG56 are your go-to, pocket-sized devices for efficient temperature measurement and includes a general purpose Type K Thermocouple input probe.
Measure high and low.
- Take non-contact surface temperature measurements with IR (infrared) sensor
- 30:1 spot ratio to measure smaller targets from a safer distance
- Easily identify measurement location with built-in laser targeting
Simple to use.
- Graphical menu structure allows easy access to settings
- Easy emissivity selection with predetermined levels and custom adjustment
- Stunning visual high and low alarms
Convenient and rugged design.
- Rugged, industrial design that can withstand a three meter drop
- Bright worklight to help you see your target in poor lighting conditions
- Tool-less battery compartment