FLIR’s new FLIR TG130 imaging infrared thermometer bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR’s legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR’s exclusive Lepton micro thermal camera, the FLIR TG130 shows you where potential problems are brewing and where to aim your spot. The FLIR TG130 lets you see heat patterns and reliably measure temperature. Its menu uses intuitive icons, making it simple to operate.
TG130 Spot Thermal Camera Features:
Reduce energy costs. Ideal for seasonal home inspections
- Find heat loss around doors, floors, walls, pipes, or windows
- Locate spots where insulation is missing
- Find drafts
Solve household heating/cooling issues. Save time and money on troubleshooting
- Check HVAC performance and functionality
- Discover electrical issues affecting home appliances
- Confirm that refrigerator settings are correct, and food is stored at a safe temperature
Point-and-click simplicity. Aim the thermal camera at a target then click to freeze the image. No special training required.
- Pocket-portable size
- Ergonomic design
- Standard, easy-to-replace AAA batteries