Yokogawa TX10-03 Digital Thermometer
TX1003 is a dual input thermocouple thermometers that support K, J, E and T type thermocouples.
- Temperature management in a refrigerated warehouse
- Temperature checks in equipment maintenance
- Temperature management for research and development
- 2-channel simultaneous measurement
- Stores 10 data measurements
- Simple correction function
- Records maximum and minimum values during measurement
- Measures temperature difference between two points
- Data hold feature
- Correction Mode Key, sets the correction value, and selects the active/inactive of the simplified correction function
Yokogawa TX10-03 Features:
- Memory-in Function Up to ten data items can be stored. When recalled, the stored data value is displayed with its memory number.
- User calibration function Calibration and adjustment can be mode easily by operating the panel keys on instrument and a measurement-standard.
- Thermocouple type (K, J, E, and T) select key
- Input channel select key With each press, the channel switches through the sequence of “chA,” “chB,” and then “chA-chB.”
- Data hold key A held measured value, can be stored in the memory of an optional memory number, which is selected with the up, down keys.
- Maximum and minimum record key Stores the maximum and minimum values from the time the RECORD key is pressed.
- Data record key Stores the held measured value in memory. (Up to ten)
- Resolution select key With each press, resolution alternates between 0.1ºC and 1ºC. (Within the range of -200.0ºC to 199.9ºC)
- Maximum and minimum values, and stored data read key Every time this key is pressed, the maximum and minimum values, stored data, and the current measured data are displayed in sequence.
- Relative display select key Displays measured values with reference to the value obtained immediately before this key was pressed (relative value). Each press of this key can select or release the relative display.
- Simplified correction mode key Sets the correction value, and selects active/inactive of the simplified correction function.
- Data call-up key Used to select a memory number when calling up stored data. Also used to adjust the correction value for simplified correction mode.
|Yokogawa TX1003 General Specifications|
|Number of Input channel||2|
|Measuring Range||Type E: -200 to 700°C (-328 to 1292°F) Type J: -200 to 1000°C (-328 to 1832°F) Type K: -200 to 1372°C (-328 to 2501.6°F) Type T: -200 to 400°C (-328 to 752°F)|
|Resolution||-200.0°C to 199.9°C: 0.1°C or 1°C (when 1°C resolution is set) +200°C or above: 1°C|
|Accuracy||+200 °C or above, or when 1°C resolution is set ±(0.2% of rdg + 1°C) -100.0°C to 199.9°C ±(0.1% of rdg + 0.7°C) -200.0°C to -100.1°C ±(0.1% of rdg + 1.0°C)|
|Temperature Coefficient||± (0.015% of rdg +0.06°C)/°C|
|Approx. Measurement Interval||2 sec|
|Data Storage||Capable of storing up to 10 measured data items|
|Simplified Correction||Correction range: ±20°C of measured value|
|Display Item||HOLD, RCD, REL, ADJ, MAX, MIN, MEM, °C chA, chB, chA-chB TC type K, J, E, T Battery alarm|
|Other Functions||Auto power-off, battery alarm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ºC|
|Humidity||80% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Requirements||Two AA-size alkaline dry batteries (LR6)|
|Battery Life||About 450 hours|
|Drip-proof Construction||Conforms to IP54 (dust-proof and drip-proof requirements of IEC529)|
|Compliance with Standards||EMC Standards EMI (interference signal): EN55011;1998, EN61326-1;1998+A1 (Class B, Group 1) EMS (immunity): EN50082-1;1997, EN61326;1998+A1|
|Approx. Height||151 mm|
|Approx. Width||56 mm|
|Approx. Depth||33 mm|
|Approx. External Weight||180 g|
|Supplied Accessories||Two AA-size alkaline dry batteries (LR6) and instruction manual|
|Optional Accessories||Extension Cable 5 m (2459 21)/10 m (2459 22) Soft case (930 12) Temperature Probes (for K type thermocouple) Rounded end probe (900 20, 900 21, 900 22) Needle probe (900 23, 900 24) Surface probe (900 30, 900 31, 900 32, 900 33) Bead TC (2459 07) Waterproof Cover (5-per package) (930 11)|