Tenmars TM-740 Velocity and Temperature Pocket Size Anemometer
The Tenmars TM-740. This is a mini, pocket size vane air flow meter / anemometer with a digital display and a 30mm vane housed at the top of the unit.
It measures air speed and temperature, and is ideal for spot measurements.
Authorised Australian Distributor:
The Tenmars TM-740. This is a mini, pocket size vane air flow meter / anemometer with a digital display and a 30mm vane housed at the top of the unit. The Tennmars TM-740 can measure air velocity from 0.4m/s up to 25m/s with a resolution of 0.1m/s, and is also capable of measuring temperature from -20 up to +50 degrees Celsius. A dual display is capable of displaying air flow and temperature data making it easy to operate for the user. The Tenmars TM-740 is supplied complete with carry pouch, calibration certificate, and user manual.
Tenmars TM-740 Features:
- 30mm diameter, 6 blade vane
- Mesures air velocity from 0.4m/s up to 25m/s
- Rapid response sensor for air temperature measurements
- Maximum, minimum, average and data hold functions
- Auto power off
- Dual LCD display
- Ultra compact making it ideal for spot measurements
- Multiple air velocity units
Tenmars TM-740 Specifications: