Tenmars TM-413 Velocity, Flow, Temperature and Humidity Meter
the Tenmars TM-414 allows measurement of air velocity, air temperature and air volume. This is a vane air flow meter (anemometer) with a dual digital display and a 45mm vane housed at the end of a 95cm long cable, with an easy connector making it simple and quick to plug into the main unit.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Tenmars TM-413 can measure air velocity in various units from 0.4m/s up to 25m/s with a resolution of 0.1m/s, and is also capable of measuring temperature from -20 up to +60 degrees Celsius, and relative humidity from 20% to 80%, making it an ideal instrument for diagnosing air flow and air conditioning faults. The Tenmars TM-413 is supplied complete with carry case, calibration certificate, and user manual. Tenmars TM-413 Features:
- 45mm, 4-plastic blade vane.
- High sensitivity, Light air response 0.4m/s.
- Air flow calculation function.
- Fast Response Temperature Function.
- Humidity Sensor.
- Atmospheric Pressure Sensor.
- Min/Max/Avg and Data Hold functions.
- Datalogging capacity: 99 records.
- Memory recall function.
- Large display with Backlight function.
- Auto power Off with disable function.
- Low battery indication.
- Sample rate: one time/second.
|Air Flow (Volume) Calculation|