Tenmars TM-191 EMF Meter
The Tenmars TM-191 is applicable to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced fro electric transmission equipment, and power lines.
Tenmars TM-191 Applications:
- The Tenmars TM-191 is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission power line equipment.
- Useful in servicing microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, computer monitors, and video/audio devices.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Tenmars TM-191 Features:
- Switch between the display of Micro-Tesla and Mini-Gauss is available.
- Data Hold (HOLD), Bmaximum (MAX) HOLD function.
- Range display (20, 200, 2000).
- Low battery and Overload indication.
MTenmars TM-191 Magnetic Field Units:
- Tesla (T), Gauss (G), mini-Gauss (mG), or micro-Tesla (µT)
- 1T = 10000G, 1µT = 10mG, 1G = 1000mG