Tenmars TM-185 LED Temperature, Humidity Monitor
TM-185…. Large LED Screen (23mm x 120mm)
- Complete environmental monitor and alarm.
- Wall mounted easy reading large LED display for simultaneous reading of Humidity and Temperature.
- Dual LED display: maximum reading Primary Display is 1999, maximum reading of bottom Secondary Display is 999.
- Time clock.
- Alarm set for Hi and Low limit. Temperature and Humidity.
- LED Display, displays real-time data.
- Warehouses, Laboratories, Electronics Manufacturing, Refrigerators/Freezers, Hospitals Blood Supplies, Tissue Banks, Computer Rooms, Clean Rooms, Defence Environments, and other critical areas.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Tenmars TM-185 Maintenance
Do not use the meter in an environment with severe change; do not store the unit in an environment with high temperature, high humidity, and high vibration
Take battery off if the meter has not been used for a long period of time
The Diode temperature probe is used to measure temperature and the capacitive humidity sensor is used to measure take humidity
The thermocouple and humidity sensor will start aging under the influence of oxidation, reduction, corrosion, pollution, vaporization, diffusion or other metallurgy. The aging process will affect its precision seriously.
Cleaning and inspection of temperature probe: The smoke, coal, dust, grease attached on the protective tube of temperature probe will slow down the heat conduction of the thermocouple and cause measuring error. Therefore, it should be cleaned periodically. The metal coating of thin thermocouple should be replaced properly upon the occurrence of corrosion.
Cleaning and inspection of humidity sensor: The smoke and dust attached on the humidity sensor will slow down the function of humidity sensor and cause measuring error. Therefore, it should be cleaned periodically. Blow off the dust with mild compressed air instead of water or alcohol. The aluminum plate inside the humidity sensor should be replaced upon the occurrence of corrosion.