Tenmars TM-183P Temperature and Humidity Meter
- Dual display of temperature and humidity.
- Select °C or °F.
- Simultaneously hold both Temperature and Humidity readings.
- Simultaneously hold both Minimum/Maximum/Average (Min/Max/Avg) readings with time marks.
- REL (Relative) function.
- Alarm alert (SET) function.
- DEW-POINT and WET-BULB temperature measurement.
- Stores up to 200 readings.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto Power Off.
- The temperature/humidity meter has a highly accurate sensor chip to measure relative humidity and temperature. It is perfect for many industrial applications, laboratory and other work locations
Authorised Australian Distributor.
Cautions Please avoid using the Tenmars TM-183P Temperature / Humidity Meter in an r environment with drastic temperature and humidity changes. Do not put the thermometer in an environment prone to high temperature, high humidity, or vigorous vibrations. Avoid exposing the thermometer in a chemical-contaminated environment. When do not use the Temperature / Humidity Meter for an extended period of time, remove the battery to avoid damage to the thermometer due to the leaking battery fluid.
Cleaning and Checking of Tenmars TM-183P temperature sensor : Pay attention to smoke . dust on the humidity sensor will let the sensor’s response time slow down, and causing inaccuracy when measuring. Clean up the sensor periodically by simply blowing away the dust particles. Do not use water . alcohol or other chemical solvent when cleaning. Do not put the Temperature / Humidity Meter in any liquid to prevent damage to the thermometer.