MEGGER MIT310 250/500/1000V Insulation & Continuity Tester
Analog/Digital Megger Insulation Tester; 250, 500 And 1000 V
- Extremely easy to use
- Tough rubber armoured case
- Self contained protective cover
- Live circuit warning
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Intelligent Safety System for protection.
- Result storage and downloading
- Download software included
- USB interface
- Default voltmeter function
The MEGGER MIT310 250/500/1000V Insulation & Continuity Tester was developed specifically to meet the needs of today’s electrical contractors, the new MIT310 insulation and continuity tester from Megger is not only durable and easy to use, but also incorporates a comprehensive set of features designed to ensure operator safety, even under conditions of accidental misuse. The MIT310 tester incorporates dual solid-state displays which simultaneously show the test results numerically, and in the form of a moving-arc bar graph that accurately simulates the operation of an analogue meter. In addition, the tester features rugged construction with an impact-resistant, rubber-overmoulded case and innovative circuitry, guaranteeing high accuracy combined with stability of calibration. The MIT300 offers automatic discharge of the circuit after testing, audible and visual warning if the test probes are applied to a live circuit, and a test inhibit feature which operates automatically under live circuit conditions. The unit also conforms fully to IEC 61010-1 for use in Category III 600V applications, and provides all of the facilities needed to meet insulation testing requirements relating to the current edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
Combining Safety with Durability:
- Designed to take the bashing that testers receive on site,the Megger MIT insulation testers are rubber armoured.
- The rigid display cover folds right out of the way during testing and locks down to protect the display when it is finished.
Simple to use
- No buried functions mean it is obvious how to use the Megger MIT.
- Colour coded ranges help test selection, reducing testing time and help with fault location.
- A user guide in the lid provides all the basic information.
Hands free use
- It hangs comfortably around the neck for hands-free use because the instrument is carefully balanced.
- Continuity and buzzer testing starts automatically on connection to the circuit.
To protect the user and the tester from incorrect use the MIT series all have an extensive range of features known as the Megger Intelligent Safety System including:
- Safety Interlock – prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – Even if the MIT is connected to alive circuit hilst on continuity setting the tester will remain safe and not be damaged.
- Live voltage warning – alerts the operator when a circuit voltage over 2 5 V exists.
- Safety lockout – Prevents the test from operating when the circuit voltage is >50 V.
- Continuity check – prevents a continuity test or buzzer test on a live circuit.
- A Job reference number can be selected for a range of results, allowing separate locations to be tested with the same tester and easily separated when downloaded.
- A memory bar graph acts as a ‘Fuel Gauge’ showing how much memory has been used
- Test results are downloaded to CSV (Coma Separated Variable) spreadsheets, and can be imported into Microsoft Excel. If certificates or reports are required, the results can be downloaded directly into Megger Powersuite Professional with a range of features for creating professionally finished documentation.
- The MIT310 series has applications in all aspects of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical contracting, building maintenance, testing, inspection and servicing.
- Combining both Insulation testing and continuity testing, each instrument caters for all aspects of fixed wiring installations.
- Further applications can be found in panel building, testing of motors, generators, switchgear and power tools, street lighting and low volume manufacturing environments etc.
- In addition the range meets the requirements of IEC 61010- 1 for sSet product imageafe connection to a 440 V Installation Category III supply (600 V Phase to Earth).
- All the MIT300 range is supplied with a full 3 years warranty.