HT Italia HT9022 Clamp-on Power Quality Analyzer with Bluetooth Connection
The power clamp meter HT9022 has been designed for measuring AC, DC, AC+DC TRMS current up to 1000A / 1000V to obtain CAT IV 600V in compliance with standard IEC/EN61010-1.
It also measures and records Active, Reactive and Apparent Power, Energy, voltage/current harmonic analysis up to the 25th with THD% calculation in balanced single-phase and three-phase systems. It also allows testing phase sequence and concordance with the 1-terminal measuring method. It is also possible to detect and record the events linked to motor starting (INRUSH) currents. HT9022 allows recording each measured electric parameter over time, with the possibility of transferring data via Bluetooth to Android devices through the HTAnalysis App or onto PC through the TOPVIEW software. The clamp is provided with a wide graphic dotmatrix screen (128x128pxl) with backlight, in order to allow reading data even in poorly lit environments, and it is provided with an auto power off function to preserve its internal battery.
Authorised Australian Distributor
HT Italia HT9022 Features:
- DC, AC + DC TRMS current up to 1000A
- DC, AC + DC TRMS voltage up to 1000V
- Resistance and continuity test
- Frequency with test leads
- Frequency with jaws
- Phase sequence / coincidence with 1 wire
- DC Power
- Active, reactive, apparent power on single/three phase systems
- Active, reactive energy on single/three phase systems
- Power factor on Single/Three phase systems
- Harmonic voltage/current up to 25th with THD% calculation
- Inrush current
- Data logger with programmable IP
- Auto Power OFF
- Data HOLD
- PC connection via Bluetooth
HT Italia HT9022 Included accessories:
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Carrying bag
- User manual
- ISO9000 calibration certificate
PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES
The instrument has been designed in compliance with directive IEC/EN61010-1 relevant to electronic measuring instruments. For your safety and in order to prevent damaging the instrument, please carefully follow the procedures described in this manual and read all notes preceded by the symbol with the utmost attention.
Before and after carrying out the measurements, carefully observe the following instructions:
- Do not carry out any voltage or current measurement in humid environments.
- Do not carry out any measurements in case gas, explosive materials or flammables are present, or in dusty environments.
- Avoid contact with the circuit being measured if no measurements are being carried out.
- Avoid contact with exposed metal parts, with unused measuring probes, circuits, etc.
- Do not carry out any measurement in case you find anomalies in the instrument such as deformation, breaks, substance leaks, absence of display on the screen, etc.
- Pay special attention when measuring voltages higher than 20V, since a risk of electrical shock exists.