HT ITALIA HT710 Pen Multifunctional Digital Multimeter
The HT710 functions include AC and DC voltage measurements in Autorange up to 600 Volts, Frequency, Resistance, Continuity and Diode Test. Other features include Data Hold, Manual Range, Relative, and Auto Power Off. The instrument is designed for pollution degree 2 environment according to EN 61010-1 with CAT 600V.
HT ITALIA HT710 performs Voltage AC/DC measurements in Autorange up to 600V, Frequency, Resistance, Continuity Test and Diode test. Other features are Data HOLD, manual Range, Relative measurement and AutoPowerOFF feature to preserve life of internal batteries. HT710 is designed for pollution degree 2 environment, according to EN 61010-1 with CAT IV 600V.
HT ITALIA HT710 Functions:
- DC voltage up to 600V.
- AC voltage up to 600V.
- Continuity test with buzzer.
- Diode test.
- Data Hold.
- Relative measurement.
- Manual range selection.
- Auto Power Off.
- Red short test lead.
- Black cable test lead.
- Carrying bag.
- Instruction manual
HT ITALIA HT710 Specifications:
This instrument has been designed for use in environments of pollution degree 2.
- It can be used for VOLTAGE measurements on installations of CATIV 600V.
- You must comply with the usual safety regulations aimed at:
- Protecting you against the dangerous electric current.
- Protecting the instrument against an incorrect operation.
- Only the original test leads supplied along with the instrument guarantee compliance with the safety standards in force. They must be in a good conditions and, if necessary, replaced with identical ones.
- Do not test nor connect to any circuit exceeding the specified overload protection.
- Do not take measurements under environmental conditions exceeding the limits indicated in chapter 6.1.8 and 6.2.1.
- Make sure that batteries are correctly installed.
- Before connecting the test probes to the installation make sure that the rotary selector is positioned on the right function.
- Make sure that LCD and rotary selector indicate the same function.