HT Italia HT327 Digital Multimeter, CAT IV-600V
The HT Italia HT327 has a large LCD display with backlight and each measurement function is selected with a 10 positions rotation selector switch, it has a HOLD function, RELative function, MAX/MIN function, PEAK measurement, manual range selection and an AutoPowerOff function is integrated to preserve the internal battery.
The HT Italia HT327 meter performs basic Voltage DC/AC TRMS, Current DC/AC TRMS up to 10A measurements and resistance, test continuity, diode test, capacitance, frequency as sub-features. HT Italia HT327 is in compliance to EN 61010-1 safety standard with double insulation protection and is CAT IV 600V safety rated. HT Italia HT327 meters have a large LCD display with backlight and each measurement function can be selected with a rotary selector at 10 positions. Other features are HOLD function, RELative function, MAX/MIN function, PEAK measurement and manual range selection. An AutoPowerOff function is integrated to preserve the internal battery after 30 minutes idle. Features of the HT Italia HT327 CAT IV TRMS Professional Digital Multimeter:
- DC Voltage
- AC TRMS Voltage
- DC Current
- AC TRMS Current
- Continuity test with buzzer
- Diode test
- HOLD function
- REL function
- MAX/MIN function
- PEAK function
- Manual Range function
. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES
This meter is in compliance with safety IEC/EN61010-1 guideline related to electronic measuring instruments. For your own safety and to avoid damaging the instrument follow the procedures described in this instruction manual and read carefully all notes preceded by this symbol .
When taking measurements:
- Avoid doing that in humid or wet places – make sure that humidity is within the limits indicated in § 6.2.1.
- Avoid doing that in rooms where explosive gas, combustible gas, steam or excessive dust is present.
- Keep you insulated from the object under test.
- Do not touch exposed metal parts such as test lead ends, sockets, fixing objects, circuits etc.
- Avoid doing that if you notice anomalous conditions such as breakages, deformations, fractures, leakages of battery liquid, blind display etc.
- Be particularly careful when measuring voltages exceeding 20V to avoid risk of electrical shocks.