HT ITALIA HT326 CAT IV Digital Multimeter with Capacitance and Duty Cycle
Provides all the essential features in a compact and easy-to-use instrument developed for every-day use.
A rugged design and accurate measurements make this digital multi-meter the ideal choice for electricians, HVAC technicians etc.
Used for both maintenance and troubleshooting.
The HT326 is designed to safety category CAT IV 600V.
The HT ITALIA HT326 performs:
Voltage measurements AC/DC and current measurements AC/DC up to 10A maximum. Plus resistance, continuity and diode tests, along with capacitance, frequency and duty cycle as sub-features.
HT ITALIA HT326 Functions:
- HOLD function, relative function and manual range selection
- In compliance to EN 61010-1 safety standard with double insulation protection
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Each measurement function can be selected with a rotating selector dial with 10 positions
- AutoPowerOff function is integrated to preserve the battery after 15 minutes of inactivity
This instrument has been designed for use in environments of pollution degree 2.
- It can be used for VOLTAGE and CURRENT measurements on installations of overvoltage CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V.
- This instrument is not suitable for measurements of non sine wave voltage and current.
- When using the instrument always respect the usual safety regulations aimed at protecting you against the dangerous electric currents and protecting the instrument against incorrect operations.
- Only the leads supplied with the instrument guarantee compliance with the safety standards in force. They must be in good conditions and, if necessary, replaced with identical ones.
- Do not test or connect to any circuit exceeding the specified overload protection.
- Do not effect measurements under environmental conditions exceeding the limits indicated in § Errore. L’origine riferimento non è stata trovata. and § 6.2.1.
- Make sure that batteries are properly installed.
- Before connecting the test probes to the installation make sure that the rotary selector is positioned on the right function.
- Make sure that LCD and rotary selector indicate the same function.