HT Italia F3000 TRMS AC Flex- Clamp Meter 3000 Amps
The F3000 is designed for AC current measurement up to 3000 Amps True-Rms with automatic range selection in compliance with CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V according to IEC / EN 61010-1 standards. It is provided with innovative flexible jaws capable of clamping a maximum diameter size of 110mm so permitting easy readings under every condition.
The clamp has a wide display with 3000 reading digits, Data HOLD function and Back-lighting to make reading easier in poorly lit environments. Auto power Off function permits to save internal battery life.
Authorised Australian Distributor
HT Italia F3000 Functions:
- True-Rms Measurements
- AC current up to 3000 Amps
- Flexible jaws – Diameter 110mm
- Data Hold
- Auto Power Off
- User manual
- Carrying case
PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY MEASURES The instrument has been designed in compliance with directive IEC/EN61010-1 relevant to electronic measuring instruments. For your safety and in order to prevent damaging the instrument, please carefully follow the procedures described in this manual and read all notes preceded by the symbol with the utmost attention.
Before and after carrying out the measurements with the HT Italia F3000, carefully observe the following instructions:
- Do not carry out any current measurement in humid environments.
- Do not carry out any measurements in case gas, explosive materials or flammables are present, or in dusty environments.
- Avoid contact with the circuit being measured if no measurements are being carried out.
- Avoid contact with exposed metal parts, with unused measuring probes, circuits, etc.
- Do not carry out any measurement in case you find anomalies in the instrument such as deformation, breaks, substance leaks, absence of display on the screen, etc.
- This clamp has been designed for use in environments of pollution degree 2.
- It can be used for AC CURRENT measurements, on installations with measurement category CAT IV 600V or CAT III 1000V refer to ground. For a definition of the abovementioned categories, see § 1.4
- This instrument is not suitable for direct current measurements
- Please take the standard safety precautions aimed at protect you against dangerous electric currents and protect the instrument against incorrect use
- Do not test circuits exceeding the specified current and voltage limits
- Check that the battery is correctly inserted