Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Meter / Datalogger
Magnetic Field Meter/Datalogger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
The SDL900 is an AC/DC Magnetic Meter and Datalogger with automatic temperature compensation. The SDL900 utilizes Hall effect sensor. This meter features an adjustable data sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds. Complete with uniaxial magnetic probe sensor with protective cover, SD memory card, 6 AA batteries and hard carrying case.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech SDL900 measures and datalogs both AC and DC Magnetic Field in Gauss and mT (milli Tesla) with a uniaxial Hall effect sensor and built-in ATC. Internal memory stores up to 99 readings, while SD memory card (included) allows continuous datalogging and readings can easily be exported to an Excel® format for further analysis.
Extech SDL900 AC/DC Magnetic Meter/Datalogger Features:
- Utilizes Hall effect sensor with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Memory stores 99 readings manually
- Datalogging feature records readings with date and time stamp on an SD card (included) in Excel® format
- N pole/S pole indicator
- Zero button for DC measurement
- Data Hold and Min/Max
- Auto power off with disable
- RS-232 interface with optional software
- Complete with uniaxial magnetic probe sensor with protective cover, SD memory card, Universal AC adaptor with multi-plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS), 6 AA batteries, and hard carrying case