Extech RHT50 Humidity / Temperature / Pressure Datalogger
Records Relative Humidity, Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure
The RHT50 records Relative Humidity (0 to 100%RH), Temperature (-40 to 158°F /-40 to 70°C) and Atmospheric Pressure (13.7 to 15psi / 950 to 1050hPa / 95 to 105kPa / 0.9 to 1.0bar). Datalogs up to 10,000 readings with user programmable sample rate from 1 minute to 18 hours. USB interface for easy set-up and data download. Selectable Atmospheric Pressure Units: psi, hPa, kPa, and bar. User-programmable High/Low alarm thresholds. Manual and Programmable start modes. Status Indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED. Complete with 3.6V Lithium battery, mounting bracket, and Windows® compatible analysis software.
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech RHT50 measures and records Relative Humidity, Temperature and Pressure. The Extech RHT50 Humidity/Temperature/Pressure Datalogger can measure and store up to 10,000 readings. The user can easily configure the logging rate, high/low alarm and start-mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port and running the supplied PC software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for one year.
Extech RHT50 Humidity/Temperature/Pressure Datalogger Features:
- Datalogs up to 10,000 readings with a user programmable sample rate
- USB interface for easy set-up and data download
- Selectable Atmospheric Pressure Units: psi, hPa, kPa, and bar
- Selectable data sampling rate from 1 minute to 18 hours
- User-programmable Min/Max alarm thresholds
- Manual and Programmable start modes
- Status Indication via Red/Yellow LED and Green LED
- Complete with 3.6V Lithium battery, mounting bracket, and Windows® compatible analysis software