EXTECH PRC30 Multifunction Process Calibrator
Precision Current & Voltage & Thermocouple Source/Measure Calibrator
- 0 to 24mA (-25 to 125%) readout
- 24V DC power source for 2-wire current loop
- 0 to 20V DC calibration source
- Source and measure 8 thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N)
- CJC – Cold Junction Compensation function
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix backlit LCD
- High accuracy calibration function simulates precision thermocouple outputs for use in calibrating thermometers, transmitters, controllers or recorders
- Displays output in terms of millivolts or temperature based on thermocouple tables
- Zero adjustment, auto zero when power on and change mode
- Standard banana I/O ports and mini thermocouple connector
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
- Complete with test leads, alligator clips, calibration cables, 100V-240V AC universal adaptor with 4 plugs, six AA batteries, and hard carrying case
Authorised Australian Distributor
EXTECH PRC30 Description :
Precision source and measure for thermocouples (8-Types), mA, mV, and V devices Applications include:
- Lab and Field Calibration and Verification Operations of Sensors, Thermocouple Probes, Controllers, Panel meters & Testing tools.
- Temperature Control Process Troubleshooting
- Process devices calibration and simulation: Transducers, Transmitters, Indicators, Controllers, and Recorders
- Field test and service
- Bench research and development
Extech PRC30 Specifications
Improper use of this meter can cause damage, shock, injury or death.
Read and understand this user manual before operating the meter.
Always remove the test leads before replacing the battery.
Inspect the condition of the test leads and the meter itself for any damage before operating the meter.
Repair or replace any damage before use.
If the equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided by the equipment may be impaired.