Extech MG310 Digital Insulation Tester, 1000V
The Extech MG310 is a Compact Insulation Resistance Tester which allows quick and easy testing/troubleshooting of motors, transducers, and other industrial appliances. Wide range measurement up to 1000V with Insulation Resistance to 5.5GΩ. Includes an easy snap on protective hard cover and soft pouch to conveniently transport your meter and accessories to the next job site or to safely store away. Featuring Low Resistance measurement with Zero function, Continuity beeper.
The Extech MG310 Digital Insulation Tester is a compact, lightweight testing instrument made for quick and easy testing and troubleshooting of motors, transducers and other industrial appliances.
Simple to use, the Extech MG310 tests insulation with selectable test voltages of 250, 500 and 1000V. Insulation resistance can be measured up to 5.5GΩ and it is also possible to use this insulation tester to measure AC voltage from 30 to 600V and to test polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR).
For added safety while testing, the Extech MG310 has high voltage/overload indicator and will automatically discharge itself after the test. An additional voltage output warning is also included.
Additional functions of Extech MG310 Digital Insulation Tester include a low resistance measurement mode with zeroing function, continuity beeper, large-size digital LCD screen with backlight and more. The tester is also supplied as standard with a hard protective cover, ensuring the tester is protected during transportation.
Extech MG310 Digital Insulation Tester Features:
Large 2000 count dual display with backlight, High voltage and overload indication, Auto-discharge and voltage output warning functions as well as Low battery indication. Complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 x AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case.
- Test Voltages of 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Measure Insulation Resistance to 5.5GOhm (autoranging)
- AC Voltage measurement from 30 to 600V
- Polarization Index measurement (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio measurement (DAR)
- 10MOhm internal resistance test
- Low Resistance measurement with Zero function
- Continuity beeper
- Large 2000 count dual display with backlight
- High voltage and overload indication
- Auto-discharge and voltage output warning functions
- Low battery indication
- Complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case