EXTECH 45170CM 5-in-1 Environmental Meter
Extech 45170CM 5-in-1 Environmental Meter with CFM/CMM.
Extech’s convenient 5-in-1 Environmental Meter measures Air Velocity, Air Flow, Humidity, Temperature, and Light.
This multi-functional meter is ideal for professional or home use in testing the environmental quality in buildings.
- 45170CM 5-in-1 Environmental Meter with CFM/CMM
- Ergonomic housing with large dual “smart” LCD where characters on display reverse direction depending on the function in use
- Low friction vane wheel improves accuracy of Air Velocity and Air Flow measurements
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction ﬁlter for light measurements
- Thin-ﬁlm capacitance humidity sensor for fast response
- Thermistor measures ambient Temperature
- Type K input measures Temperature to 1300°C using optional Type K probe
- Data Hold and Min/Max
- Auto power off with disable feature
- Low battery and overrange indication
- Complete with built-in sensors, wrist strap, and 9V battery; Type K thermocouple probe sold separately
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech 45170CM measures Air Flow, Air Velocity, Relative Humidity, Temperature, and Light Level. This device is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service. Please visit our website (www.extech.com) to check for the latest version of this User Guide, Product Updates, and Customer Support. Auto Power OFF The meter will automatically turn off after 10 minutes if no keys are pressed during this period. Note that the Auto power off function is disabled in the Max/Min recording mode. Battery Replacement When the low battery icon appears or when the meter will not switch ON please replace the battery. The battery compartment is located on the back of the meter, secured by a Phillips head screw. Open the compartment and replace the 9V battery observing correct polarity. Do not switch the meter ON until the battery compartment is secured with the screw.
Extech 45170CM Specifications: